Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Short Visit to the St. Louis Arch




The builders of the Arch.


The putting in of the final piece of the Arch.



On our way home Monday we decided to stop by the St. Louis Arch. We watched a documentary on the building of the Arch. It was very interesting and also very intense for a person who likes to remain firmly planted on terra firma. It is very amazing to me that no one died during the building of the Arch. We had an enjoyable time and above are a few of the photos that I took inside. And those of you who know me well will undoubtedly already know that I did not ride the tram to the top of the Arch. None of us did. We decided watching the film was enough for this time. Maybe at some later date we will have some willing to try it. I will post some outside pictures later today or possibly tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: