Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
1. I was born in Cincinnati and my first home was what is now the music studio at G.B.S.
2. My first job was as a Nurse's Aide in a Nursing Home in PA.
3. I taught in the High School at Independence Bible School in Independence, KS for one year. It was during this year in Independence that I met the man I married.
4. My favorite time of the year is Autumn.
5. I love most anything chocolate but I do not like Chocolate Ice Cream!
6. I attended U.B.C. for one semester but I do not like Chocolate Ice Cream!
7. I graduated from high school at the ripe old age of 14.
P.S. The last part of #6 is my husband's idea. He thinks it is more rational than #5.
I am now tagging Misty, Leora, Heidi, Jodi, Brenda, Lyndi, and Chris and/or Esther.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
A picture I have had in here for a long time.
We just had our half bath repainted a red, red wine. At the beginning of this bathroom makeover we had it painted a passoniate plum which neither my husband or I ended up liking so had it repainted to its present color. I wish I would have thought to have taken a picture of it painted passoniate plum but alas no picture of our bathroom at that stage.
My real reason for posting is to ask my sister Heidi for some decorating help! I am in need of some decorating ideas to finish it off. For instance, what should I put below the first picture. I have a sconce that needs to be repaired and then it can go back to its home beside the second picture. Do you have any suggestions for towel colors? Any other help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
My sisters told me to look in this small white building through the small window on the left. So I did and below you will see what I saw.
A monument dedicated to the pioneer women of the west. Her she stands with one child in her arm, one clinging to her skirts and a gun in her other hand.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Friday, September 14, 2007
Thirty-seven years ago today the cry rang out - It's a Girl!
Born at 6:55 a.m. to Francis and Alice Marie.
She was blessed to be born to such wonderful parents who have given her a rich heritage. Thank you Mom and Dad for all you have done for me.