Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Michelle to list 7 random things about myself. Then I am to tag 7 other people to do the same.

1. I was born in Cincinnati and my first home was what is now the music studio at G.B.S.

2. My first job was as a Nurse's Aide in a Nursing Home in PA.

3. I taught in the High School at Independence Bible School in Independence, KS for one year. It was during this year in Independence that I met the man I married.

4. My favorite time of the year is Autumn.

5. I love most anything chocolate but I do not like Chocolate Ice Cream!

6. I attended U.B.C. for one semester but I do not like Chocolate Ice Cream!

7. I graduated from high school at the ripe old age of 14.

P.S. The last part of #6 is my husband's idea. He thinks it is more rational than #5.

I am now tagging Misty, Leora, Heidi, Jodi, Brenda, Lyndi, and Chris and/or Esther.

No comments: