Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Christmas


I am just finally posting our Christmas pictures here on January 30th, 2008. I just haven't had the time nor felt up to blogging much this past month. The first few pictures are of the kids on our Christmas Eve which was on December 26, 2007 for us. On Christmas Eve they each open two gifts which are new pajamas freshly laundered and ready for them to wear that night and a new book. Then on December 27, 2007 we had our Christmas. I will post a few shots from Christmas day below our Christmas Eve photos. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


The boys opening a gift on our Christmas Eve - December 26, 2007.



The girls opening their gift on our Christmas Eve - December 26, 2007.



The girls with their gift. They each got a christmas book.




The girls opening their 2nd gift on our Christmas Eve - 12/26/07



The girls happy with their new pajamas.



The boys getting ready to open their second gift on our Christmas Eve - 12/26/07



The boys with their new pajamas.


All three boys in their new pajamas reading their new book.

And here are the girls in their new pajamas looking at their book.

The boys anxiously waiting to open their stockings. Anybody else out there that wraps all the stuff inside their stockings? My husband thinks I am crazy but it is something my Mom always did for us when we were growing up and I do it for my kids.

The girls with their stockings.



Our Christmas Morning - December 27, 2007
After opening stockings before opening gifts.

No comments: