Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bits 'n Pieces

I know it has been a long time and this update is still probably not going to satisfy my sister but it will have to do for now.

Homeschool Convention
I spent Thursday afternoon and evening and a good portion of yesterday in Ohio at Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati. Many thanks to my husband and to Annie for watching the kids so I could go! I had a really enjoyable time and gleaned many helpful ideas from various speakers. I was also able to meet a few of the people from the WTM Boards. It was really nice to put a few faces with names.And last but not least I spent quite a bit of time browsing the vendor hall looking over things for next school year. I would like to say that everything is finished and ready to go for next school year, but, alas, it is not. I still have quite a bit of work before me. But a great time was had and to top it off I met my youngest sister last evening for supper at the Tumbleweed. The food was good and the company was great! Thank you, Lyndi, for your listening ear!

A New Blog
Welcome Lynn and Philip - some of my most favorite cousins! I am really going to enjoy reading your blog since we don't often get to visit in person with each other.

Mother's Day Gifts
If you are looking for Mother's Day Gifts here may be the perfect solution for you. My sister Heidi is doing a fundraiser in order to bring home 2 children from Columbia.

Easter Weekend
We had a really enoyable time with my youngest sister and my Mom. The only thing missing was Dad. He was in Colorado and unable to come home. I will come back later and give a better update on Easter with pictures.

I hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments: