Sunday, April 27, 2008

An Update on My Baby Sister!

My beautiful baby sister and her man have set a date for 06/07/08. I am sorry but I didn't get any updated pictures of my sister so the last picture that I posted will have to suffice. They will be married in Greenfield, IN. I am really liking the fact that it will be close by and we will be able to house some of our family for the occasion. This next little more than a month will be quite busy and eventful, I am sure. So if you don't hear from me you will know where I am - buried up to my ears in wedding plans! But, oh what fun! This is my last sister to get married so I am enjoying it. I won't be able to do this again until my girls get married and I am hoping that that will be many years down the road!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats to Lyndi! (Rodney's cousin is getting married the same day).