Saturday, September 13, 2008

Visiting with Grandma!

On the next to the last day of our vacation we stopped by and had a quick visit with my Aunt Rose, and then from there we went to visit my Grandmother. I didn't think to get out my camera when we were visitng with Aunt Rose so I only have pictures from our time with Grandma. After we arrived my Aunt Mi provided us with lunch. Thank you, Aunt Mi!


My kids and their Great Grandmother!
She is 90 years old and we are blessed to still have her with us!



Grandma and I.



Julissa with Grandma's new puppy! She absolutely loved the puppy and still talks about her.



The garage and smoke house.

I just had to take a picture of these buildings even though it was raining. By the next time I get to the farm these buildings will undoubtedly be gone. They hold many memories of time spent with Grandpa! Just of few of those memories are laying out onions to dry before storing them in the cellar for winter, sorting through potatoes, watching Grandpa butcher and/or work on some piece of farm or lawn equipment.

The smoke house was the place where Aunt Mi stored her bicycle and occasionally she would get it out and ride back the lane with us girls.

It was on this same property that my Great Grandparents lived.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: