Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home on Sunday evening the 13th of September after having left the 2nd of September to head for Maine and Massachusetts for vacation. We had a wonderful time away.

Over Labor Day weekend we were privileged to vacation with my Mom and my sister Heidi and her husband Mike. We spent Wednesday night with my Mom in Ohio and then as soon as Mom finished teaching her classes on Thursday we headed out to meet up with Heidi and Mike at a motel in New Hampshire. We arrived around 3 a.m.

Now, If I would have been Heidi, I would have taken a picture of our motel, but it didn't even enter my mind. My camera didn't make it out of its case until Friday morning. So I leave you pictureless this post. I fully intend to come back and post more about our vacation as soon as I have the time to go through our 1,400+ vacation photos.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hoping for pictures!
Jodi