Friday, October 16, 2009

Variety is the Spice of Life!


Macaroni and Milk and Potatoes.

This is something I normally fix when Jeff is not home, but he decided he wanted to try it. So I fixed it for a Saturday lunch. After I had it fixed, he decided that the main course was not enough. He decided that crackers, cheese and grapes would make a nice addition to the meal. So what do you girls think?!


This is for Heidi! Thanks for the pumpkin!
And a thank you to Lyndi for the table runner!


Banded Woolly Bear Caterpiller

It wasn't but a day or two before I took this picture that I was wishing I could see one of these caterpillers. They were something we saw a lot of growing up and I hadn't really seen one in a long time. Then my kids came in and told me that they had found a caterpillar. I am not sure that they had ever seen one of these before; because they went and looked it up in their nature guide to find out its name. I just wanted to know what kind of a winter it was predicting! :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: