Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 in 30 - March Goals - Week Three Check-In



Updated progress is written below each goal.

Earlier Bedtime 
I am going to aim for an 11:00 p.m. bedtime.  I am a night owl, so this is going to be a difficult goal for me. In order to accomplish this goal, I am going to have to move up my children's bedtime, so that I can still have that needed downtime before I go to bed.

I am a night owl and am used to going to bed around 1:00 or 1:30 a.m.  So I feel like I have come quite far when my latest bedtime this past week was 11:20 p.m.  I feel like this is developing into a good habit!

Square Foot Gardening
The kids and I are wanting to do some gardening this year.  So I decided that planning a garden would be a great goal for this month.  Because of the limited space that we have, I feel that square foot gardening is the best option for us.  I plan to utilize the library and online websites to help me meet this goal.

I am still waiting on the book and DVD from the library.  I think at this point I am just going to go ahead and order them from Amazon.  Last Saturday we purchased two Raised Bed Garden Kits from Sam's Club.  I think we are going to purchase a third kit before we are finished.  I don't feel like I have made enough progress in this area, but plan to keep plugging away at it.

Master Bedroom Closet
Do a purge and reorganization of closet!

I have not done a single thing in my closet this week.  I had planned to spend a good part of Saturday finishing it, but it did not happen.  Hopefully next week I will get it finished.


Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.  II Chronicles 15:7

No comments: