Saturday, March 12, 2011

3 in 30 - March Goals - Week Two Check-In



I am pleased with the progress I have made so far this month. I have updated my progress in purple below each of my goals.

Earlier Bedtime 
I am going to aim for an 11:00 p.m. bedtime.  I am a night owl, so this is going to be a difficult goal for me. In order to accomplish this goal, I am going to have to move up my children's bedtime, so that I can still have that needed downtime before I go to bed.

(I made it to bed by 11 pm four (almost five) out of the last seven nights! Two of the nights we were away and didn't get home till  11 pm or after. Then last night I decided to stay up with my husband for awhile!)

Square Foot Gardening
The kids and I are wanting to do some gardening this year.  So I decided that planning a garden would be a great goal for this month.  Because of the limited space that we have, I feel that square foot gardening is the best option for us.  I plan to utilize the library and online websites to help me meet this goal.

(I went to the library last Saturday and found that the All New Square Foot Gardening book and DVD were checked out.  I placed a hold on the items and I am still waiting for them to come in.  Today I plan to go and price the squares.)

Master Bedroom Closet
Do a purge and reorganization of closet!

(I have worked in my closet almost everyday this week and I have gotten quite a bit done!)

I hope things are going well for all of you that are participating in 3 in 30!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love purging. I have spent all week purging toys. It's so freeing. Great job on your goals. I'm interested in your gardening idea. I'm going to have to look into that for our new house.