Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March 3 in 30 Goals With End of Week Check-In


I feel that setting three goals in February was very beneficial to me, so I am choosing to participate again during the month of March.

Earlier Bedtime 
I am going to aim for an 11:00 p.m. bedtime.  I am a night owl, so this is going to be a difficult goal for me. In order to accomplish this goal, I am going to have to move up my children's bedtime, so that I can still have that needed downtime before I go to bed.

(I made it to bed by 11 p.m. Tuesday through Friday!)

Square Foot Gardening
The kids and I are wanting to do some gardening this year.  So I decided that planning a garden would be a great goal for this month.  Because of the limited space that we have, I feel that square foot gardening is the best option for us.  I plan to utilize the library and online websites to help me meet this goal.

(I have started reading online and plan to go to the library today)


Master Bedroom Closet
Do a purge and reorganization of closet!

(This is a definite work in progress!)

4 comments:

Bev said...

Love this idea. I just might try this. I like your goals so I might adopt those cause those are things I need to work on too.

Unknown said...

Great first week! I need to work on the going to bed early too. Night time is the only time for my and hubby after both of us working long hours, so we stay up late just to hang out. Good luck with the rest of your month!

Unknown said...

Those are great goals!! I've never heard of square foot gardening - I'll be interested to learn your progress!

Unknown said...

I'm a night owl, too. Look for All New Square Foot Gardening at the library - I'm trying it this summer. I've posted a bit about my gardening adventures. Keep up the good work!