Wednesday, June 01, 2011

3 in 30 Goals for June!


3in30 Challenge
1.  HOMESCHOOL - My goal for homeschooling is really two-fold, so I will be spending June and July on this goal.  I need to prepare quarterly binders for each child and input all lesson plans into Edu-Track for the 2011-2012 school year.

2.  HOME -This goal may take me June and July as well.  I need to reorganize and declutter all bookcases in preparation for the upcoming school year.  I am running out of shelf space and I really don't have room for any more bookcases, so I must get rid of books! I have 2 double seven-foot bookcases, 3 double six-foot bookcases, 5 single six-foot bookcases, 1 really large bookcase, and 12 small bookcases. Yikes! Can you tell I am a librarian's daughter?!

3.  SELF-EDUCATION - I want to finish reading the book The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman. 



No comments: