Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Dozen Goals

It is amazing what one day with a migraine will do to one's schedule.  So a good many of my goals for this coming week will be ones that I didn't get completed this past week.


Last Week's Goals:
SPIRITUAL GROWTH GOALS
1. Memorize Ephesians 1:19-21 and review 1:1-18

HEALTH and FITNESS
2. Walk 8 miles this week. I walked 9 miles again this week! :)

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
3.  Weekly Challenge - Coupons
4. Finish filing recipes!
5. Figure out how to use the Healthy Habits app on my iPhone.

HOMESCHOOLING
6. Input Curtis's lesson plans, for the remainder of the school year, into Edu-Track. - I made some progress, but didn't get it completed.

FAMILY GOALS
7. Friday Family Night  - We watched  The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry  and enjoyed Valentine Confetti.

HOBBIES
8. Finish crocheting afghan for Jathniel - I have over two-thirds of it finished.
9. Blog one photo this week - I took two pictures with my iPhone, but I don't know how to get them to my computer.  

LITERARY GOALS
10.  Read 5 chapters from The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers.

EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS
11. Purchase gift for a friend's new little one.  I love shopping for baby gifts! :)
12. Send note to a friend this week.  - I am thankful for friends!




This Week's Goals:
SPIRITUAL GROWTH GOALS
1. Memorize Ephesians 1:22-23 and review 1:1-21
2. Ephesians Bible Study

HEALTH and FITNESS
3.  Walk 8 miles

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
4. Finish filing recipes!
5. Figure out how to use the Healthy Habits app on my iPhone.

HOMESCHOOLING
6. Input Curtis's lesson plans, for the remainder of the school year, into Edu-Track.

FAMILY GOALS
7.  Julissa's Birthday!
8.  Friday Family Night

HOBBIES
9. Finish crocheting afghan for Jathniel
10. Blog at least one photo this week

LITERARY GOALS
11.  Finishing reading  The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers.

EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS
12. Mail birthday card(s) for rest of February!




No comments: