Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Dozen Goals

Last Week's Goals:
SPIRITUAL GROWTH GOALS
1. Memorize Ephesians 1:22-23 and review 1:1-21
2. Ephesians Bible Study

HEALTH and FITNESS
3.  Walk 8 miles  - I walked 7 miles this week!

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
4. Finish filing recipes!  I made some progress, but did not finish it.  
5. Figure out how to use the Healthy Habits app on my iPhone.

HOMESCHOOLING
6. Input Curtis's lesson plans, for the remainder of the school year, into Edu-Track.

FAMILY GOALS
7.  Julissa's Birthday! We had a great evening celebrating her seventh birthday.
8.  Friday Family Night  We spent the evening at UBC Family Fun Night.  The girls enjoyed the bounce house and visiting with a few girls their age.  The boys and Jeff enjoyed playing basketball and volleyball.  I enjoyed visiting with a couple friends and having some free time to crochet.

HOBBIES
9. Finish crocheting afghan for Jathniel  I finished it! I will try and post pictures after my sister receives it!
10. Blog at least one photo this week  Julissa's Birthday

LITERARY GOALS
11.  Finishing reading  The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers.  I really found this book quite helpful.

EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS
12. Mail birthday card(s) for rest of February!
BONUS:  I enjoyed eating lunch at Panera Bread with two of my sisters and a friend.


This Week's Goals:
SPIRITUAL GROWTH GOALS
1. Review Ephesians Chapter 1
2. Ephesians Bible Study

HEALTH and FITNESS
3.  Walk 8 miles
4.  Drink 60 oz. of water daily.

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
5. Declutter my recipe box.
6. Spend 30 minutes decluttering my bedroom.

HOMESCHOOLING
7. Input Samuel's lesson plans, for the remainder of the school year, into Edu-Track.

FAMILY GOALS
8.  Family Game Night on Friday

HOBBIES
9. Finish knitting scarf using the yarn I received from Heidi! :)
10. Blog at least one photo this week

LITERARY GOALS
11.  Finish reading Eat that Frog.

EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS
12. Mail afghan and gifts to Lyndi.


No comments: