Monday, March 05, 2012

Weekly Dozen Goals

Last Week's Goals:


1. Review Ephesians Chapter 1
2. Ephesians Bible Study
3.  Walk 8 miles - I walked 7 miles this week
4.  Drink 60 oz. of water daily.
5. Declutter my recipe box.  - I am about 3/4 of the way through my box.
6. Spend 30 minutes decluttering my bedroom.
7. Input Samuel's lesson plans, for the remainder of the school year, into Edu-Track.
8.  Family Game Night on Friday -We went to a basketball tournament.
9. Finish knitting scarf using the yarn I received from Heidi! :)  - I got  few rows knitted. :)
10. Blog at least one photo this week
11.  Finish reading Eat that Frog.
12. Mail afghan and gifts to Lyndi.


This Week's Goals:

1. Chronological Bible Reading
2.  Ephesians Bible Study
3.  Walk 8 miles
4.  Drink 60+ ounces of water per day.
5.  10:30 bedtime
6.  Put all winter decor away.  I hope spring is on the way!
7.  Input Alex's lessons plans for rest of year into Edu-Track.
8.  Knit scarf
9.  Read five chapters from Give Them Grace.
10. Blog photos
11.  spring clean dining room.
12.  Meal for a friend.

No comments: