Friday, November 14, 2008

For Those of You That Like Pictures

Here are a few pictures that I took while I was with Mom and Dad in Colorado.

A wall near the emergency entrance to the hospital.


The Emergency entrance to the hospital with the helicopter on top. This is the way Dad was brought from the airport to the hospital.

A full view of the Emergency entrance.


More of the hospital.


Another part of the hospital. There were many more buildings that I didn't take pictures of. The main entrance is under construction and is off of another street. I didn't have my camera the day we were near that entrance.


This is looking away from the hospital towards the mountains. It is down in this area where we would go and get lunch and sometimes supper.


Our place of abode.


The airport out the airplane window.


Another view out the airplane window.



No comments: