Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekly Dozen - Goals

Last year I followed 3 in 30 in making three goals each month.  I only set goals for half the year, but I did find that it really helped me the months I set definite goals.  I have decided that this year I am going to set more than 3 goals in a given month so will not be using 3 in 30.  I have read quite a bit about setting SMART goals through Money Saving Mom's website, and I have decided to use her thoughts as a basis for my goal setting this year.  I am still working on my list of yearly goals, but I  have gone ahead and put together a list of goals for this week based on the rough draft of my yearly goals.

SPIRITUAL GROWTH GOALS
1.  Memorize Ephesians 1:4-6 and review 1:1-3
2. Continue reading through my Bible utilizing a chronological reading plan.

HEALTH and FITNESS
3. Walk 6 miles this week

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
4.  Create and blog weekly menu
5.  Weekly Challenge - Clean out and reorganize all kitchen cupboards and drawers.

FAMILY GOALS
6.  Educational Field Trip
7.  Ice Skating Party
8.  Family Birthday Party for Alex

HOBBIES
9.  Finish knitting Waffle Knit Dishcloth

LITERARY GOALS
10.  Finish reading Preparing for Adolescence by Dr. James Dobson and pick up Crazy Love from Library.

EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS
11.Put together a supply list for the homemade gift I am making for my mother and sisters for next Christmas.
12. Upload family pictures from Christmas to Walgreens for Mom.



No comments: