Saturday, February 04, 2012

Menu Plan

I am changing my menu plan to Sunday through Saturday.  When I have planned Monday through Sunday, I end up changing my Sunday meal.

Sunday - Grilled Ribeye Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, and Quick Black Forest Torte

Sunday Evening - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Oatmeal

Monday - Mexican Chow Mein

Tuesday - Hamburger Helper & Green Beans

Wednesday - Breakfast Burritos  This recipe is the basis for what I do.  I scramble my eggs separately and make a few other minor changes.  I will try and post my exact recipe next week.

Thursday - Golden Chicken and Noodles, Broccoli, Carrots, Peach Jello Macaroni & Cheese and Chili Dogs

Friday - Beef Potato Dinner   Panda Express (Chinese)

Saturday - Pizza  (Bob Evans)


2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love seeing your menus. It is helping me with some ideas. I made the potato soup (Panera version) tonight and we LOVED it!

Heidi said...

I do too!I am always looking for ideas.