Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday, Samuel!

Today is Samuel's 9th birthday! It is hard to believe that it has been 9 years since he was born. He entered the world rather quickly and is still on the go. He came 18 minutes after they broke my water. This is my boy who loves nature! A dog has been on his birthday list for quite some time and we were working on it ,but we were unable to do it for his birthday.


Samuel wanted the homemade that I usually make for Jeff's birthday so I obliged him. It is a Carmel-Fudge Chocolate Cake out of a Taste of Home Magazine.

Jeff lighting the candle!


Making a wish! I don't know that he really was but it sounds good!


Samuel blowing out his candle!


Just Grinning!

Samuel waiting to open his gifts.


The time has finally come!


The younger kids checking out Samuel's gifts.


A new watch!


A knight from Aunt Regina and Uncle Gareth.


A G.I. Joe from Grandpa and Grandma.


A new game for the Playstation II.

No comments: