Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Son's Bedroom

I am not sure how, but it seems like bedrooms can deteriorate pretty quickly into a major disaster area. We actually had company staying in this room at the end of December. Then we all got sick with the stomach flu and things begin to fall apart. We also cleaned and organized another son's room several days ago and some of the stuff in his room was moved in here. So it was not really entirely this child's problem or fault. So I tackled this room yesterday in hopes of bringing some order to this great disorder. I still have a few things that I would like to complete in this room, but they will be put on my To Do List for 2009. I must needs move on to the girls' room today.


The room after I finished cleaning it.


Another shot of the same room.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: